A professional fishing charter trip can be one of the most exciting adventures you ever have. There are a few questions you may have and a few a few thing you need to know before booking Fishing Charters in Naples FL. Here are a few of the most asked.
1. Do I need to bring my own equipment? Most places will allow you to bring your own if you prefer, but the charter boat company will always provide everything you need to get a day of fishing in, including poles, bait, and, often, the fishing license.
2. What should I bring with me? Most charter companies advise bringing snacks and drinks, appropriate clothing, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, and rain gear if you do not want to get soaked. It is also a good idea to bring medicine for seasickness if you are prone to it.
3. Will there be other people on board? Absolutely not. The boat is reserved for only those people in your party, and, of course, the captain and crew. All chartered fishing trips are private unless you choose otherwise.
4. What do I do with the fish I catch? Keep it and eat it, of course! Many charter companies will clean and gut the fish for you, if you need custom filleting done, they can recommend a local processor. Be sure to ask if they have airplane-friendly coolers if you have flown in for your vacation.
5. What if I don’t catch anything? Unfortunately, catching fish is not a guaranteed part of nature, but it is extremely rare that those who book charted fishing trips come home empty-handed. In addition to the fishing, you may also get to see some exotic and exciting marine wildlife up close and personal.
If you are interested in an all-encompassing professional chartered fishing adventure in Naples, FL, contact Extreme Family Fun Spot. They offer Extreme Fishing Adventures in both four-hour and eight-hour increments for groups of up to four people. They have been voted number one by the readers of the Naples Daily News. Reservations are necessary, so make sure to call as early as possible, so you don’t miss out on the adventure of a lifetime.
Be the first to like.