Water heaters are essential to supply hot water to shower and clean with. When the water heater stops working properly, it can leave the residents with cold or tepid water to use. How do you know when your old unit needs to be replaced or can simply be repaired? There are a few signs you can look for to know if your unit can be repaired. However, a contractor that offers water heater installation in Gilbert, AZ can help you determine if it is time to buy a new unit or not for your home.
How to Determine if You Need a New Water Heater Installed in Your Home
- Most water heaters will last for at least 10 years with proper maintenance. Their lifespan can last even longer with the right care, however if your unit is over 10 years old you possibly require a new one.
- There is water on the floor around the tank from leaks that can occur over time.
- You hear strange noises coming from your unit can be a sign that it is not functioning properly.
- The hot water in your home comes out cold or barely warm.
- The water that comes from your water heater is discolored.
- A professional that provides water heater installations in Gilbert, AZ can no longer repair the unit.
Keep Your Warranty Intact by Hiring a Professional to Install Your Tank
While you may be tempted to install the new water heater on your own, it is important to hire a professional to do the job. Most manufacturers require their products to be installed and maintained by an expert for their warranty to be effective. Edwards Plumbing LLC has the experience and knowledge you require to make sure your new tank is installed properly. They know the required safety measures to ensure the new system is safely installed into your home.
Be the first to like.