Signs That A Homeowner Should Contact A Professional In Water Heater Repair In Memphis

A homeowner’s water heater is one if its most important appliances. The average life expectancy is between 10 and 15 years. If a homeowner has their water heater properly maintained and if they can recognize that it needs to be repaired, their water heater should last closer to 15 years than 10.

No Hot Water Coming From the Faucets

If a homeowner turns on their faucet and no hot water comes out, their water heater needs to be repaired. There could be a problem with the thermostat, the heating element, or the pilot light. This is a problem that a professional in Water Heater Repair Memphis would need to diagnose and then repair.

Water Around the Water Heater

If a homeowner notices moisture around the water tank, there could be a leak or a small fracture in the tank. If there is a leak, it can cause serious damage. The leak could also be coming from a loose or broken fitting or connection on the tank. It would take an experienced professional in Water Heater Repair Memphis to figure out where the problem is coming from so that it can be fixed.

Strange Noises

If a homeowner’s water heater sounds possessed and is making loud rumbling noises, they should contact a professional as soon as possible. As a water heater ages, sediment can build up at the bottom of the tank. When the water in the heater gets hot, the sediment is heated and reheated, which will cause it to harden and it can cause damage to the water heater. The problem would need to be repaired quickly if the homeowner wants the water heater to last 15 years.

Rust in the Hot Water

If a homeowner turns on their hot water and it is coming out rusty, they should contact a professional immediately. First, it is not safe or healthy for a person to cook with or shower in the water. Also, the rusty water can be a sign that the water heater is rusting away on the inside. If this happens, it will likely spring a leak soon.

If a homeowner notices any of the above problems, they should contact Drain Go Plumbing. For more information, visit the website.

Be the first to like.