The market for metal plating services is not flagging. Some experts view it as a being, if not exactly a growth sector, at least constant and reliable. This business is, however, a competitive one. The standards are high and only those companies who can rise to the challenge of meeting exacting standards will be successful.
New materials are making plating more complex. The complexity of the applications is also adding to the need to reassess old practices and introduce technology that increases the precision of metal plating services. The finishing touches required to improve the properties and even the appearance of a product require a plating and finishing company understand the needs of its clients.
The Basic Markets for Metal Plating Services
Many industries today would be hard put if they could not rely on metal plating services to help them provide the type of components required to make their own businesses successful. Many industries count on electroplating to provide their products with the right properties at a reasonable price. Among those who depend on electroplating metal services are:
* Aerospace Industry: The highest quality of plating is required when it comes to defense components and aerospace parts. Specific parts requiring metal plating are:
* Aircraft Engine Parts * Avionics * Chassis, Strips * Connectors * Contacts Communication Systems * Detonators * Fasteners Radar Arrays * Guidance Systems Reflectors * Housings * Missile Components * Optical Devices * Rivets * Satellite Housings
* Telecommunications: The components required by this industry are subjected to constant use. The conditions they operate under are may be averse. Specific uses by the telecommunication industry of metal plating services includes the following:
* Antennas * Contacts * Connectors * Communication Systems * Disks * Fiber Optics * Power Modules * Probes * Satellites * Satellite Housings * Wires
* Oil and Gas Industry: Components that are subjected to the strenuous conditions demanded by this industry require great care be taken in the plating process. Parts that are commonly plated for this industry include:
The markets that opt for metal plating do so to ensure their products are capable of handling the tasks for which they have been designed. They want their parts to be able to withstand whatever the environment and/or circumstances throw at them. From seeking corrosion protection to imbuing their products with wear and tear resistance, companies have come to realize that the best defensive measure is a better defense. They find their answer in high quality metal plating services.
From 1983, their professional and experienced staff has specialized in high quality industrial Metal Plating Services of a variety of small and large parts. From electroless nickel plating to selective plating, the staff of Professional plating, Inc. has been there to advice you on the method and the means of reaching your goal. For more information on the advantages of their metal finishes and precision plating, and to discover more about their excellent customer service, visit them online at proplate.com.