When you can’t see well, you go to the eye doctor. When your child has a fever, you go to your family doctor. So, when you have foot and ankle pain, shouldn’t you see a foot and ankle doctor? If you are looking for doctor in Chatham then surely visit Mitchell Foot & Ankle.

Your request has been submitted successfully.

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!