Eyelid surgery medically has the name of blepharoplasty and as it is used within the medical community, this surgery is one that is done to fix less than pleasing visual characteristics of the eyelids. The procedure can be done on one eye or both and can be done on the upper or lower lid or both as deemed necessary to get the desired end results. Some people have Blepharoplasty in Chicago in order to fix things like baggy eyelids, wrinkles, or vision problems caused by the eyelids.
It is Used to Help Treat:
- Baggy and loose skin that hangs or bulges too much and affects normal vision
- Fatty deposits in the eyelids that make them look swollen or puffy
- Bags and dark circles as well as minor issues affecting the skin around the eyes
- Misshapen eyelids that leave the eyes exposed to outside irritants
- Wrinkles, skin growths, and other issues affecting the delicate skin of the eyelids
Who Should Get Blepharoplasty in Chicago
While it is available to adults who have a need for cosmetic procedures to help improve the look of their eyes, not everyone is a good candidate for the procedure. Good candidates for eyelid surgery include:
- Individuals need to be in good health and have no other chronic or severe health concerns
- Those who smoke or drink regularly are usually not good candidates for blepharoplasty
- Individuals need to have a good support system to assist them with recovery after the treatment
- Someone getting the procedure needs to have realistic expectations for what can and can’t be done
- Individuals need to have no other visual problems or concerns
If you think Blepharoplasty in Chicago is right for you, then give us a call today and let us show you what The Art of Eyes can do for you!
1 person likes this post.