Eligibility Criteria That Qualifies You For Religious Worker Visas

It is now possible for non-ministers and ministers in religious occupations and vacations to migrate into the country to perform their religious duties on a full-time compensation. Among the many EB-4 classifications, the category of the special immigrant religious worker is the most common.


The numerical figure of the special religious workers migrating into the country to perform vocational tasks may not be limited. However, foreign nationals must do the following to qualify for Religious Worker Visas:


To begin with, they must a member of a religious group or denomination that meets the non-profit organization requirements in the country. The foreign national should have been a member for not less than two years.


Secondly, they should have the desire to go to the country to operate full-time in a compensated position in any of the following areas:


  • A religious occupation in a non-professional or professional capacity


  • A religious vocation in a non-professional or professional capacity


  • A non-religious organization that is bonafide in the country


  • Individually as a minister of a particular religious denomination


Thirdly, they should have a passion for working for:


  • A bonafide organization that affiliates to the American religious denomination


  • A non-religious organization that is bonafide in the country


The other thing thing is that they must have worked in any of the mentioned positions above after your 14th year of age in lawful immigration status abroad or in the country. Moreover, you must have worked in any of the above positions for about 2years or more continuously soon after you filed a petition with USCIS. The religious work the ministers intend to do must not always correlate with the religious work they did before to obtain Religious Worker Visas. During the preceding two years, you can take a break from the continuing work so long as:


  • The break does not last for more than two years


  • The religious worker was still working as a religious worker


  • The break was meant to enhance sabbatical or further religious training and that the break involved authorized work in the country.


You can visit the Bell Law Office who are competent in naturalization and immigration services. You could go for these services if you want to avoid deportation or when applying for citizenship and visas. Visit the website: Belllawoffice.net for more information.


You can also find us on Facebook.



1 person likes this post.