Have you been looking into the idea of a gummy bear implant? New York plastic surgeon Dr. Fiorillo offers a more natural-feeling and looking breast augmentation with the “gummy bear implant,” and it’s a great option for many patients. Before you walk into the office for your augmentation, there are some things you can do at your home and in your life to prepare for the recovery time after.
1. Take at least a week or two off work. Usually, by the second week, you can resume your regular duties – but you may want a little extra time to let any of the pain and soreness fade a bit more. If your job involves a lot of lifting, reaching, or activity, you may not be able to go back to work until later in the recovery period.
2. Get your home ready to be a comfortable recovery zone. Before your augmentation, be sure to stock up on snacks, reading material, and anything else you need for lounging. Get your Netflix binge on, play games on your favorite devices, and have bottled water handy at all times.
3. Have help lined up if you need it? You will need someone to drive you home from the office after the augmentation, and you may need someone with you for the first two days to prepare meals or get things for you. During the first two days, you will likely be on pain medication that makes it inadvisable to drive or be alone.
4. Plan ahead for any little tasks. If your recovery time will happen when you need to be doing something – like getting a prescription filled, taking a child to an appointment, or anything like that, make plans ahead of time for how this will be handled. Go ahead and buy the surgical bras you’ll need to wear for the first month or two and think about anything else you may need right after surgery. Click here to know more.
5. Follow all the instructions after the surgery. There will be directions on how to correctly massage the area to promote the best healing, direction on which medicines to take, directions on when to start exercising what part of the body, and more. Be sure to follow these to prevent any complications.
To get in touch with the expert in the gummy bear implant in New York, contact Dr. Fiorillo at 845-535-4349.
Be the first to like.