Regardless of whether you work in the finance sector, production industry, or service niche, it’s important to understand the significance of liability insurance in today’s day and age:
- According to the Chamber of Commerce, small businesses spend more than $100 billion per year on legal issues.
- Approximately 35% of these expenditures – or $35.4 billion – are used to settle out-of-court claims.
- The typical premises liability suit costs more than $50,000.
- A negligence lawsuit or product-related settlement is far more expensive – oftentimes reaching $120,000 or more in out-of-pocket fees.
As such, it’s in your best interests to protect and insulate your company by partnering with a reputable team of liability insurance consultants – especially if you’ve been lucky enough to avoid litigation thus far.
How Can a Professional Consultant Help?
If you establish a relationship with a distinguished panel of liability insurance consultants in Belmont, NC, for instance, you’ll be able to establish a robust plan based on your unique scope of operations and ensure comprehensive protection for your business:
- Industry-specific business liability coverage
- General liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation coverage
To put it simply, the most renowned liability insurance consultants will be able to evaluate the nature of your business and highlight the ideal coverage options according to your budget.
The Advantages of Hiring a Consultant
In today’s hectic, overhead-oriented commercial environment, consultants are able to provide the following benefits:
- They work hand-in-hand with numerous insurance companies, which means that they can guarantee the best rates and most appropriate coverage regardless of your specific industry or niche.
- They can offer a wide range of quotes free-of-charge, which allows you to get a clearer picture of every option at your disposal.
- If your premiums happen to be increasing or if you believe that you’re over-insured, a consultant will be able to augment and consolidate your coverage in as little as one meeting, which will naturally lower your running expenditures.
Hiring a consultant also allows you to gain a valuable arbitrator that can represent your best interests to our nation’s top insurance providers.With the specialized team at Ewing Insurance Agency you’ll be able to ascertain the ideal coverage based on your needs as well as your month-to-month budget, so be sure to contact them at 704-861-0100 and schedule a personalized consultation as soon as possible. You can pay a visit to Facebook page for more information!
1 person likes this post.