Warming weather means it is time for fleas to invade. They are a very aggressive critter that loves shady areas outside and to be buried in the long grass just waiting for your pet to latch onto. Once the have made their home on your cat or dog they will quickly multiple on them. Eventually, they will then invade your home burying themselves in your carpeting, furniture, and clothing. Since only 2% of fleas are adults you want to concentrate on the 80% that are made up of the four stages of a flea’s life. You want to prevent them from entering your home but also keep them from maturing into adult fleas that can reproduce. The best way to help prevent an infestation is to contact a company that provide expert flea control in Denton, TX.
How to Help Control Fleas
- The main key to preventing fleas is through sanitation. Make sure you vacuum often to help pick up fleas that are buried into the carpet. This also helps pick up the debris that helps protect flea pupae.
- Keep your grass mowed and weeds removed to help reduce hiding places or a food source for stray pets.
- Strays or wildlife are more likely to carry the fleas to your yard where your pet will then pick them up. Eliminate them by hiring a professional to help locate them to a new area.
- You should have your lawn treated by an expert with products to help eliminate or prevent fleas.
- Control the fleas on your pets. You can speak with your pet’s veterinary on the right product that will help keep them flea free. This can eliminate a food source and breeding ground for the fleas to thrive on.
A Professional has the Knowledge to Protect Your Home
A skilled expert has the training and knowledge to help provide you with education on how to prevent fleas in your home. An exterminator service will also have the products required that will effectively eliminate the pest from your yard. A licensed company will provide you with the security that you need to know they have been approved by the state you reside in to operate. That they meet the guidelines to provide their customers with the professional services they require. The right exterminator they will provide you with quality service and exception customer service.
Be the first to like.